THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED, WITH SWEETEST MEMORIES, TO:

Tony Mussomeli, Kathy Scharner, Jamie Parcher,
Bobby Ladwig, Dave Peterson, Cindy Moorbeck,
Peter Wells, Peter Bavlnka, Cary Herron, Milton Borman, Gary Morrison and Brenda Weare

Saturday, October 28, 2006


What fun reading! You all have far better memories than I have - I've been reading things that I haven't thought about in so many years. I've enjoyed catching up with all of you this way.

I was sad we didn't have a 30th reunion - I've only been able to go to one and was looking forward to seeing everyone this year . . . but next year will be great! The middle of the summer makes sense, before we're in the midst of the "getting kids ready to head off to college" chaos (I'll have two going next year - hardly seems possible).

Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Lisa Nicholas

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Lisa
Yes, this Blog sure does knock on the door of the "dead files" in the brain!! Amazing the images that come to mind with the mention of a name from grade school!
Glad that you are interested in the reunion. Please pass the info on to any other classmates you may be in touch with.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, I'm so glad you made it!

Did we live on a cool block or what? I still remember that brief time in the fall of...maybe 72? When you and I were hanging out together and my sister said you showed up at our door one day, returning my clothes and asking for your own back! My daughter Madeline (now 9) is just starting the clothes-trade thing now. But she's growing up fast. Time flies. Does it ever.

Great to see you here. lc

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa:

If memory serves me, you are living in Ohio. Hence I have a favor to ask of you. Vote for my cousin, Marc Dann, the democratic nominee for Attorney General. I have no idea what the issues are in your fine state or where he stands, but I promised him I would help him win the ex-greyhound vote, which could sway the election.

Anonymous said...

Jim N
Lisa N lives in Portland Maine, Story Ladish, I believe, lives in Ohio; as does good friends of mine, I will let them know to vote for your cousin.

Anonymous said...

Deb, thanks for getting my campaigning to the right people. Sorry Lisa, I have no family members for you to vote for in Maine, though I do have a neice that goes to Bates.