THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED, WITH SWEETEST MEMORIES, TO:

Tony Mussomeli, Kathy Scharner, Jamie Parcher,
Bobby Ladwig, Dave Peterson, Cindy Moorbeck,
Peter Wells, Peter Bavlnka, Cary Herron, Milton Borman, Gary Morrison and Brenda Weare

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I Can't Believe No One Mentioned That Greyhound Picture


I think that thing's hilarious.

Anyway -- so far I've heard from Debbie Roberts, Beth Hoffmann, Anita Repins, and Jim Neubauer! Fabulous!! Thanks, you guys!

Do you guys think people understand from that email that I intended for them to click on the link? I wonder, after all that work, whether I made the most important part clear...

Also, for what it's worth and just in case this applies to anyone at all: please just write anything -- the whole reason I wrote that silly first post was to make it absolutely clear that it doesn't matter if you don't actually have anything to say...and it doesn't even have to make sense.

I think I demonstrated that rather well.

Okay. That's all. Still no advice on how to raise my daughter right, I see.

lc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Mike Szumski I see out there, obviously itching for a fight about brats and Milwaukee County Parks? For Pete's sake, Mike, try and have a little Wisconsin pride, willya?

I, for instance, in an effort to deflect all of the usual Laverne and Shirley comments I get about being from Milwaukee, like to point out that not only are we home to the world's best brats, beer and hard rolls, but we Wisconsinites hail from the birthplace of the electric guitar, the typewriter, and we were the first state (in 1958, no less!) to legalize oral sex between (2?) consenting adults. Or maybe more, I'm not sure...

Take that, you guys from other states, whoever you are!

And Mike: It is GREAT GREAT GREAT to hear from you!!!

What are you up to these days? Hmmm?

Anonymous said...

And a word about that "slackers" address, by the way: I had just a HECK of a time figuring all this stuff out with the blog and passwords and all...I'd originally intended for it to be class of 76 or something NICER, but I lost that one and ended up with this one. Sorry. It refers ONLY to the fact that we messed up on our 30th, though...

And I know nothing about Marc's Big Boy and slacking on studying...that so wasn't my style!