THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED, WITH SWEETEST MEMORIES, TO:

Tony Mussomeli, Kathy Scharner, Jamie Parcher,
Bobby Ladwig, Dave Peterson, Cindy Moorbeck,
Peter Wells, Peter Bavlnka, Cary Herron, Milton Borman, Gary Morrison and Brenda Weare

Thursday, October 12, 2006

This Is Getting So Cool I Can Hardly Stand It!


I've now ALSO heard from Rebecca Sylvester (see comments in post below!), Mitch Bouchonville, Dan Edelstein, Bill Pick, Joan Walsh, and Bill Schulte. Everyone except Rebecca is having trouble posting, so I'm going to try again to make it clear how to do this:

Go to the end of this post (or any post!) where it looks something like this:

Posted by Class of 1976 at 10:18 AM 2 comments
Click on that "2 comments" area, and then you'll come to:

this screen (click on "this screen" to view) and then see where it says:

Leave your comment

Well, start typing there! Identify yourself at the end -- you might be an "other" and just follow the directions -- put your first name in and if you have a link or website or whatever that you want to put in so we can connect to you by clicking your name, then you do that.

Dan, you have a website to enter there; Joan, you too! Like that!

Am I making any sense yet?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what I am doing... apparently I am blog challenged and never knew it!
Anyway,
Hello to all! This is a really cool - thanks Claudia for setting this up. If you want to reword this info and put it in a more obvious spot, that would be great.
I have some reunion news and would like some feedback.
The tentative date for the 30th (which is actually the 31st but let's not get technical)is July 21st. If anyone has any compelling reason why this date won't work, plese let me know. The concensus is that we should have events planned for the entire weekend - including a casual Friday night gathering, SHS tours, and so on. I think it would be great to invite teachers so if anyone has any contact info on them, pass it along. We'll make this a grand affair and really work hard on getting classmates that normally don't do reunions (Mike P) to attend. Any ideas and/or suggestions will be appreciated.

Unlike many people I know (none of whom went to SHS) - I have wonderful memories of high school.
Peggy Mortier Leppien
t.leppien@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy!
Remember our senior class trip to Florida? I will never forget , it always makes me laugh. Though I don't remember my father as having any kind of sense of humor when he got the 5am call that I was on the first plane out of there in the morning!

Laurel

Anonymous said...

I think I missed...yup, it was - just about everything that happened in high school!

Anonymous said...

Claudia did you go on that trip?If not will fill you in on the details,very funny.
laurel

Anonymous said...

Trip! What trip?

Anonymous said...

Better tell the story, Laurel -- it looks like Anita and I never heard of any trip! lc

Anonymous said...

Laurel,
I'll help you out here...
What not to do on a class trip:
Don't let one of the coolest teachers at the school (ie. Mrs. Gardner) chaperone a trip with a bunch of beer drinking, herb smoking, hormonally charged teens.
Don't stop at the airport lounge when you should be boarding the plane.
Don't go out to a bar and bring back a bunch of intoxicated local boys at closing time. If you do...don't let them start a brawl with the tour managers in one of the hotel rooms.
Don't get sent home early - parents tend to overreact to things like this.
Need I say more??
Just so you know, after my experiences in Spain and Florida, my kids aren't going anywhere without me when they get to high school.
Didn't Megan Breeze share a room with us? Who else went on that trip?

Anonymous said...

Are you guys talking about Spain, in l975 Junior Class trip? I went on that trip, (know nothing of a Florida trip). I remember Mary Gardner, Maureen Monroe, Patti Brietbach, Bill Schulte, Bano, Sally Geckler, Anne Mueller. all I know is that there are pictures of that trip within the Graduation Slide Show. So no one can deny any knowledge that they were, or weren't there.

Bano, do you still have them?

Anonymous said...

Bano who?

Anonymous said...

Where in the hell is Bano?