THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED, WITH SWEETEST MEMORIES, TO:

Tony Mussomeli, Kathy Scharner, Jamie Parcher,
Bobby Ladwig, Dave Peterson, Cindy Moorbeck,
Peter Wells, Peter Bavlnka, Cary Herron, Milton Borman, Gary Morrison and Brenda Weare

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Minor Surgery

This morning I was asked to include an email address on our address list, and I realized that I am far behind on updates like these.

If you would like to have your name or email address added to any of our lists and I've missed you, please email me: claud41c@yahoo.com .

Also: If anyone would like a new color background, different template, whatever -- either go in and change it or ask me to change it for your or bring it up on the comments -- this is a group creation!!

note: Whenever I change the greyhound picture I also change the audio clip. I have to figure out how to download entire songs, however. I only have clips so far...

AND if you want any changes in our profile, too -- just name them or put them in!

Okay. You get the idea.

Peace. And Happy Halloween!!

lc

No comments: