THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED, WITH SWEETEST MEMORIES, TO:

Tony Mussomeli, Kathy Scharner, Jamie Parcher,
Bobby Ladwig, Dave Peterson, Cindy Moorbeck,
Peter Wells, Peter Bavlnka, Cary Herron, Milton Borman, Gary Morrison and Brenda Weare

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Another One Succumbs


Alright you have all sucked me in! I am here - I know where Ann is - the 21st is already on my calendar and probably 80% of my job and other board commitments involve event planning. So I am happy to help. Please would someone explain this blog thing never did it - don't know how, I suppose I could ask my 14 tear old who is having a much better experience at SIS also my oldest (a sophomore at UW) had great times at SHS. Can't believe I moved back after 23 years, I think it was the 20th!!! You current Shorewoodians will find me moving from 1905 E. Olive to 4145-47 N. Murray this weekend stop by and say hello, what a pathetic way to try and get help...there will be cold beer!! Just kidding - sort of.
Thalia