THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED, WITH SWEETEST MEMORIES, TO:

Tony Mussomeli, Kathy Scharner, Jamie Parcher,
Bobby Ladwig, Dave Peterson, Cindy Moorbeck,
Peter Wells, Peter Bavlnka, Cary Herron, Milton Borman, Gary Morrison and Brenda Weare

Saturday, October 21, 2006

I finally made it to the main page...


I am quite proud of myself - I cut and pasted this web address on the Classmates 76 reunion page for all to see. And now I am blogging with the big boys!
This is my question...I there a central place on here for us (meaning Claudia) to compile em addresses for all to see? I am trying to gather as many as I can but find myself looking in so many places.
Too much work - so little time...
Any extra moments I have are spent with my 2 little angels trying to keep them from killing each other. They are working hard at putting me on the 5th floor of St Mary's (where the walls are padded and everything is white). Ahhh. that what I get for starting a family at 38! But, did I mention they're cute? Have I thanked the Gods for Zanex?
Claudia - you rock for starting this. If I have any money left after buying Joan her drink, I will buy you one too!
Peggy Mortier
t.leppien@sbcglobal.net

Hi Laurel - send me an e-mail

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy,
Commented on the next blog.
Deb R

Anonymous said...

Peggy, your with the big girls now! Great to hear from you. The message I sent is under, this is so cool I can hardly stand it.
Laurel