THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED, WITH SWEETEST MEMORIES, TO:

Tony Mussomeli, Kathy Scharner, Jamie Parcher,
Bobby Ladwig, Dave Peterson, Cindy Moorbeck,
Peter Wells, Peter Bavlnka, Cary Herron, Milton Borman, Gary Morrison and Brenda Weare

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Coffee Break Thing

My friend Jaye posted this link on her blog today, and it's kinda cool if you're looking to waste a little time in a new way:



HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
74
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



That "74" is how many people have my name. You can check out your name by clicking in.

And you can see Daniel's new baby by going to the post below this one.

Also: you can say Hi to Jill Salinsky, who showed up at the BOO post a couple of days ago.

That's all the news, folks.

love,
c

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Claudia! Like we really NEED to spend more time in front of the computer! OK-- so there's one other person in the U.S. named Anita Gaudio-- I knew that-- she lives in Chicago....

Anonymous said...

Well I certainly thought I was rarer than I am. Another illusion shattered.

Anonymous said...

There's more than 100+ Daniel E.'s elsewhere.

That's a scary thought.

Guess Scott Smith would be the most popular Slacker here? Guess how many of him are in the USA?

Or maybe you think Vice President Joan Walsh would be a more common name? She'd get my vote along
with Hillary as her running mate.

And: Thanks, Claudia: Now I know why all my Visa and Master Card credit cards are maxed out.

Anonymous said...

kinda cool to punch in different names...
Yes, Smith IS the #1 most popular name in the country....

Anonymous said...

Joan Walsh was the name of the old superintendant in our school system. She hired the old SHS principal back in 1999, How odd is that?
Can you believe that there is another Debra Cordeiro who is a patient at my OB-GYN doctor. How odd is that too?

Anonymous said...

The most popular birthdate is October 8th. Too many people fool around in the New Years!!!!???? The dead of winter and all??????
Ha

Anonymous said...

VP Joan Walsh appeared on a fine radio talk show today.

Do you wanna hear her discuss the latest presidential race dynamics?

If so, go to:

http://www.kqed.org/pgmArchive/RD19

Click on the "presidential election update" show to listen.

Go Joan and Hillary!

Anonymous said...

HowManyOfMe.com..........?

Well, since high school, I'd say there's about 129% of me....Translated, I'm fat (and obese by government standards).

But, hey, that's why it says "American's Dairyland" on our license plate. We're supposed to blend in with the landscape. :-)